Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And up Top, uh.. 2 Double D's

Merry Christmas to ALL (the ladies in my phone book). I kid, I kid. However, I cannot front, the thought did come to mind. I heard about this on the Russ Parr Show one morning and thought it was a joke, but it seems they are really pushing for a holiday release. Lets see how fast these fly off the shelf. Ladies, GET YOU SOME!

Via Google Searches:
Possibly taking their cue from what happens to men's underwear when they get horny, scientists are testing a bra that increases a woman's cleavage simply because she's feeling sexy.

The Sun's proclaimed it to be a "miracle" and "magic" bra. Calm down, gents; in fact, it simply works by detecting a change in body heat. When a woman gets frisky, her body temperature increases, causing the bra to squeeze her boobs together. When she's calmed down, the bra cools, relaxes and returns her bust to its normal state.
For more info Click Here

LMAO at this article comment:

"When a woman gets frisky, her body temperature increases"

So that explains why women are always cold around me! :D

No comments: