Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

LJ = MJ

What if Lebron really was on his Michael Jordan transition. This would be a lot more random and exciting at the same time. I'ld be for it.




#Imjustsayin

Via Nicekicks:

LeBron James has been spotted on the sideline of many football games over the past year. He has been somewhat of a regular at games featuring the likes of the Dallas Cowboys, the Cleveland Browns and the Ohio State Buckeyes. However, could we soon see ‘King James’ trading his fitted cap and sneakers in for a helmet and cleats?

Last night LeBron James, an all-state wide reciever in high school, stated that with time and dedication, he could be a great football player. “If I put all my time and commitment into it, if I dedicated myself to the game of football, I could be really good,” he said Tuesday night, “no matter what team I was on.”

LeBron’s words quickly spread, and one person who caught wind of this was Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini. “I think he should come on down,” Mangini said.






1 comment:

purpleluxe said...

ahahahaah i'm dying at your headline with the equation. liking the posts!