Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

You Can't F*ck w/ da Police!







Casual conversation about cars always start when talking to my mechanic. He did reviews on upcoming vehicles for 'African Americans on Wheels," a small based magazine based in the DC Metropolitan area. I mentioned my interest in an 09 Impala SS and how they were discontinuing them. He said "Maaannn aint nobody want that slow sh*t, Besides the caprice is coming back out the end of next year." ARGH! This man has test drove everythign from the 2010 Camaro, to the 2010 Audi a8, the unreleased 2010 M SERIES and MORE!. And of course the majority of you know I own a Caprice. I got home and went ot searching for the body style. 2011 Chevy Caprice 6.0-Liter V8 engine pushing 355 horsepower and 0-60 in under 6 seconds-oh and its rear wheel drive. Hmm once I see this in all back, hopefully with an SS package, this car might be a problem

For more information Click Here!

No comments: