Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Its not JUST a bed

I had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine where I concluded the size of ones bed can tell a lot about them sexually. I don't mean to snitch but ladies you might learn something. If anything I'm telling on myself.

Single- At first glance you would assume they were a virgin. No room for company or a desperate strategy to get close. Not too much room to work with so fairly missionary. Sleepover checklist 1. Hopefully neither snores. 2. Hopefully neither has a bad case of morning breathe. Time is on his side.

Full- Comfortable sleep. Kind of wild. Sleepovers are welcome and you already know my intentions. If you think your sleeping here and nothing is going down, think again. Enough room to get a good round or two in. Enough space to wrap your arm around her afterward.

Queen- If a girl invites a guy over and she has a queen, chances are nothing really will happen. Your side and mine. If you get lucky, there's enough room to do some damage. Experiment if you have the right partner. When its all said and done, "mmmm don't touch me"

King- "How you gone act!" The Ali vs Frasier of match ups. When purchasing your thought is "how can I utilize all of this space." Room to try everything under the sun. Space to forget their laying there the next morning. Sleep almost as wild as you want, they'll wake up from the best nap of their life

No comments: